Need advice please

Mumtobe20

Reaction score
My last period was 8 weeks ago, the last week or so I have been feeling like its about to come on but nothing as of yet. My son is 9 months old and since having him they have been regular each month like every 5 weeks, which would make me 3 weeks late. Im not on any contraception and we have been using the pull out method. The last time we had sex my OH pulled out just in the nick of time but I think he had already pre- ejaculated sorry if tmi he said he didnt properly ejaculate but that he did a bit. We normally use condoms but a few times we have been a bit careless. I have been cramping like it feels like my periods coming but no bleeding, been feeling more tired than usual and been feeling sick and off certain foods no big pregnancy symtoms really but just been feeling a bit weird (could just be a bug though). Is it possible to get pregnant from him pre-ejaculating? Has anyone used the pull out method and gotten pregnant or is it very unlikely? I havent took a test yet was waiting to see if it would arrive. Any advice would be great thanks

withdrawal method is not all that reliable, I would say there is defenatly a change you could be preg. Def test to be sure xxx

yes withdrawl is not a form of contraception - so i would too say there is chance xxx

I am going to do a test tomorrow. Just wanted to get advice on what the chances are thanks for both your replies x x

Just an update still no period yet, took a cheap preg test which came neg still feeling extremely bloated and getting hot flushes now and again and creamy CM discharge sorry tmi dont know what the hells going on. Think I will have to go to the docs soon its almost 11 weeks since my last one somethings not right. Any ideas what this could be? Is it possible to get a neg test? x

I would test again with a different type of test. If that one comes back negative I would put a call into the doctor, they may be able to give you something to jump start AF or they may just tell you to wait it out. Good luck! :dust:

Got a doctors appointment for next week. Still no period getting aches and pains in my stomach and feeling sick in the mornings beginning to think this is all in my head but I have alot of pregnancy symptoms its driving me crazy. Going to get a clearblue today and test will let you know x

Just to update u all I done a clearblue test yesterday afternoon and got a BFN. Decided to do another one first thing this morning and got a very faint line thing is I dont know if it was within the 10 minutes as I put the test down like after a minute of doing it. Im thinking its maybe a false line there is defo a line but its not very thick. Dont know what to do now that was my last test so dont really want to spend more money on some more for them to be negatives. Have any of yous experienced this? X

Since you don't know if it was within the 10 minutes I can only suggest to take another test. I know you don't want to waste the money but it may be the only way. Or you could just wait until your doctor's appointment next week, they should do one there for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->