Need advice.. Very late, would love your opinions!

Linzerr27

Reaction score
there are so many of these threads all over the internet so I apologize for adding another one. I know no one can definitively answer my questions and only a positive test or blood test will tell me, but until then I was wondering how many moms have been in my situation and wound up being pregnant

For a little back story, back in May, I was going on vacation and realized I had a lump in my breast. It scared the hell out of me and I made appointments to find out what it was. Couldn't do anything till after my trip so I went with my son and mom and tried to forget about it. My breasts were SO painful I can't even tell you, I don't remember a time they hurt so bad. I was roughly 10DPO at this time and decided to just POaS, and to my surprise, I got a BFP. I assumed the lump was somehow related to the pregnancy and was a little less afraid, told my husband and went on with life, nervous and excited.

I wound up having a chemical, the day of the ultrasound of the breast AF came. The doctor thought this was what the lump was from and said nothing abnormal showed. End of story. Every month now after ovulation the lump appears and my breasts are especially tender but AF shows up on time to the hour, and the lump and tenderness go away. (Even with the chemical my period came right on time)

So here I am now, it's August. I'm definitely late (at least3-4 days) but I think I ovulated late. My husband and I use the POM and other than may, we've never had any pregnancies or scares. My breasts hurt the way they did during the short pregnancy, I can barely touch them. I'm having cramps, loose stools (which I had with my son the entire pregnancy) and off and on queasiness. My husband is convinced I'm not, because he knows and trusts his body well and feels confident there was no "oops" moment, but I'm not so sure.

So my real question is, has anyone had a similar experience and wound up being pregnant, or wound up getting their period? Am I being insane? Maybe my breasts hurt so bad because I'm late and I have built up hormones? All tests have been clearly negative. I'll keep testing and eventually go to the doc but I'm losing it over here. We aren't ttc but if it happened we would be totally ok with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->