Need advice

mrs whitehead

mummy of 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
I'm using the ovulation tests to check my cycle as iv just come off the pill. My last pill was Friday 16th. Done a test yesterday (1 week after last pill) and it was pos ovulation. Iv never used these before. Do you only get one day + or can the next be + too?

I'm not familiar with that test but sometimes you can get one or two positive days. But a lot of people think just having a second line means it's positive, but it has to be equal to or darker than the control line. You must ovulate really early if it's already positive. Good luck!

I don't know when I should ovulate. It's been so long since I had a period I can't remember anymore. Feel like I'm 13 all over again. My cycle pre pill used to be about 37 days. But I don't know if it will be now.

Best thing you can do is start tracking them and temping is a good thing to start doing, if you want to anyway. I use the fertility friend app on my phone and keep track of all my ttc information.

I've been trying to conceive number one for almost 19 months now. Had a pregnancy but miscarried. Most of my tracking of cycles temping opks is for my dr'd&c's at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->