Need advices about headaches!

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
Hi 1st trimester ladies!

I guess I am back in 2WW again after lost 3rd baby after found out it has died at 8/9 weeks at 12 weeks scan back in May. I am super scared after had MMC!

So, here I am trying for 4th baby! I got constant headaches for couple of days and sent to bed feeling ill and I slept most of afternoon on Tuesday til yesterday morning. I usually slept off when got headaches or take tablets for it n it would go away as soon as I took them. Now tablets aren't working and here I am thinking I could be pregnant cuz I got constant headaches with my second son! No other symptoms I am currently experiencing. Plus got cold at the moment.

Anyway my last period was 29th Aug and is due on 26th sept ish. We had a lot of BD on ovulation on 12th and 13th. And will test on 26th hopefully. Wanted to test but it's early to say I think?

So what's your thoughts on this? Do u have any experiences before you found out u r preggers??

Good luck to u ladies!

Many thanks x

Mmm its a tricky one as it is very possible ur pregnant & if so u dont want to risk pregnancy by taking medication u shouldn't. My MW said paracetamol is the only pain relief advised and allowed during pregnancy so my advice would b to stick to that and test on 26th to know for sure xx

Yeah let's hope that I am but I am not holding any hopes yet. I wanted to test now but it's far too early to test. :-( lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->