Need an ehug

labgal

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Don't need to tell you ladies how stressful 1st tri is. I found out I am pregnant with #2 as on the 15th which was a complete surprise as I had to take clomid for anovulation for my first. DH and I were ntnp for one cycle so I am still in disbelief. 5w 2d today, u/s not until the 7th.

I had 3 days of extremely light IB from the 11th -14. Af was due the 15th didn't show, in addition had and still have symptoms which didn't hit me until 2-3 months with my first (severe all day nausea, sore breasts, massive bloating and water retention).

When I went to the bathroom and wiped this morning I had brown spotting. Needless to say I am very down now. Its Its not heavy or anything and I know it can be normal but I already had IB and I just feel like it's going to get heavier, brighter and I will m/c. Hugs please.

Big hugs sent to you sweety.
It cud be still baby getting nice and snug. Implantation bleeding can happen right up until 8 weeks.
I had bright red spotting from 12 to 13 weeks and I completely freaked out. Esp as I've had 3 Misscariges in the past so seeing blood I thought the worst.
I had a emergency scan and baby was fine. They didnt know why I was spotting but my midwife said it cud of been implantation blood that was lurking around up there and decided to make it's way out.
Brown blood is old blood so it cud be just some old blood making it's way out now.
With all my Misscariges I just started bleeding bright red. I know every womon is different but just wanted to give you some much needed reassurance.
Any blood in pregnancy pink brown bright red or wat ever is just so scary.
Hope the bleeding stops hon.
:hug:<3

Out of curiosity, does the brown blood have what looks like a few coffee grounds in it?

Thanks for the hugs and reassurance, Suggar <3 it turned more pink, then there was a pinprick of red mixed in. It seems to have stopped for the time being but, especially having seen red, I don't feel any less relieved.

Classic, no...no coffee grounds. Both this and my IB have been like thick, tinged/streaked ewcm...

An update, for those who also experience early pregnancy spotting.

I spotted for 17 days, until 3 days ago. Yesterday I had my confirmation of pregnancy appointment and scan. Baby is in there snuggly, measuring well at 7 weeks and a heartrate of 145bpm. My doctor did say I bled as she was doing the exam ("sensitive cervix") and I have a slightly higher risk for preterm labor and should refrain from exercise until 12 weeks at least, at the next prenatal.

I'll probably be worried until I hold LO in my arms, though

I'm so glad you got some reassurance :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back