Need baby dust. Testing 1/18

MsMommyof4

Reaction score
I will be testing on 1/18! My husband and I have TTC (trying to conceive) for 7 years now. (I have a step son and 3 adopted children.) I finally went to the doctor to get some help. He has put me on Metformin and my first week of Clomid. Had an ultrasound January 3rd and estrogen levels drawn. I had a huge follicle on right side and Estrogen levels were really high. I ovulated January 4th. DH (dear husband) and I did BD (baby dance (sex)) several times during that week. .
Symptoms as of now...
1. Ive been extremely tired. Like I come home from work and immediately fall asleep on the couch.
2. I’ve had to pee like crazy! I usually can make it all day at school (I teach 3rd grade) without peeing. Now I’m so happy my room is across the hall from the bathroom.
3. My boobs are so sore! It’s so hard to get comfy when going to bed because every position I get in they are hurting.
4. I’ve had light cramping or I probably should say pressure.
I have PCOS and have very infrequent periods. Like I usually have 3-4 a year. So I can’t say how long my cycle usually lasts and I don’t know my normal AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period)symptoms.

Praying for a BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) on 1/18 but I’m scared to death!

:dust:

Prayers for you.

I had period like cramping, nausea, and tiredness in my TWW. The nausea was really what got me because when I would bend down a lot or move a lot, I would get motion sick. I considered that odd, even for me. So definitely, whatever may seem out of place might be a good sign!

Anyway, sounds promising! Keep us updated!

I will be testing on 1/18! My husband and I have TTC (trying to conceive) for 7 years now. (I have a step son and 3 adopted children.) I finally went to the doctor to get some help. He has put me on Metformin and my first week of Clomid. Had an ultrasound January 3rd and estrogen levels drawn. I had a huge follicle on right side and Estrogen levels were really high. I ovulated January 4th. DH (dear husband) and I did BD (baby dance (sex)) several times during that week. .
Symptoms as of now...
1. Ive been extremely tired. Like I come home from work and immediately fall asleep on the couch.
2. I’ve had to pee like crazy! I usually can make it all day at school (I teach 3rd grade) without peeing. Now I’m so happy my room is across the hall from the bathroom.
3. My boobs are so sore! It’s so hard to get comfy when going to bed because every position I get in they are hurting.
4. I’ve had light cramping or I probably should say pressure.
I have PCOS and have very infrequent periods. Like I usually have 3-4 a year. So I can’t say how long my cycle usually lasts and I don’t know my normal AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period)symptoms.

Praying for a BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) on 1/18 but I’m scared to death!
Awwwww I really hope this is it for you it sure sounds promising. Good luck

Well it seems like today all my symptoms have gone. Is this normal? I’m 10 dpo.

Good luck hun for the 18th xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"