Need Chart "Experts" Getting Confused....Please Help!

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So this month, I decided to add a lot of fertility aid supplements, herbs, and vitamins to my regimen. I am taking Femaprin (vitex/high dose of B6), Black Cohosh until CD13, Omega's 3,6,9, a B complex, Geritol, EPO until O, CoQ10, baby aspirin, and I'm probably forgetting a few. Anyways, I use both models of the CB fertility monitors (new and old) and wondfo's once I get a few High readings 3/4 times a day bc I sometimes have a short surge. When I put in my temps this morning, FF is saying that I O'd on CD12, I was thinking I was still waiting to O. I never got a peak reading or a + wondfo, although on CD14 I did get a bunch of almost +'s which if I did O on cd12 I'm wondering if I was catching the end of the LH surge instead of the beginning, like I had originally thought. My secondary fertility signs were all pointing towards still fertile as well, as my CP was still HSO and I still have lots of EWCM. But every wondfo I've done since CD14 is getting lighter, so I don't know what to think. I normally don't have any problem getting a blazing + wondfo and then Peaks on my monitors which line up with my BBT's and 2ndary fertility signs perfectly. BUT I wasn't serial using my wondfo's near CD12 because I have NEVER O'd that early, so there is a small chance that I could of missed it. Could you charting expert ladies please take a look at my chart and let me know what you think? I was super shocked this morning when I entered in my temp and it put me at 4dpo. Also, that would make this cycle a 26 day cycle, does that mean that my follicular phase was too short for it develop a healthy egg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->