Need encouraging

Sunny27

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
I am trying to hold it together but it is getting to be a bit hard. DD and I have been trying to conceive for almost two years now and it just doesn't seem to be happening for us. I feel as if all I see are pregnant women and to make matters worse my best friend just announced she is pregnant. I want to be supportive for her and not feel bitter but that too is trying especially when this is a pregnancy she said she didn't want. We are going for an IUI our next cycle but I can't shake this feeling of defeat. Please help I try not to talk to others as I feel they don't understand.

I tried for 4 years for my son and I had almost given up when I tested out of the blue because someone had sent me some tests she no longer needed through the post and BAM! :bfp: !! Don't lose hope xxx

Thank you...the few people that I do talk to about says the same thing. It will happen when I least expect it.

Don't lose hope. For some lucky couples it happens (or appears to happen) easily. BUT for many many couples (as you know for these forums) its hard work and can take years. Don't give up. My best friend is also pregnant - 35 weeks with a gorgeous bump and about to have her second... but it took her a year first time. She was like you... giving up, stressed out and finding everyone around her pregnant when they decided to have a break for a couple of months and not actively "try". They had a couple of bd that month and got lucky! So after a stressful year.... she got her BFP.

People say moving house is stressful.... but trying to conceive is much worst.

Try to keep positive... we are all hear to cheer you on.

My daughter in law is 7 months with their second and it wouldn't be so "hard" if she wasn't my BFF, but at least it is my grandson. She announced within 2 months of 10 other ladies I have known for years though our church, school and random friends.

Top matters off the surgeon that did my husband's vasectomy reversal 18 months ago called ME yesterday to see if we were pregnant yet. The nurse put the doctor on the phone when I said no. He just wanted to make sure it was successful and that we weren't losing hope.

Don't lose hope, we will all see our BFP at some point, it is just playing the hurry up and wait game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->