Need eyes 7-9 DPO Frer *New Pic pg 2

Aayla

TTC IUI #1
Reaction score
so i have put myself at 7 dpo based on cm but it is possible I am as far as 9 dpo. I got my progesterone test yesterday and it was 78. I know progesterone isn't an indicator of pregnancy but when I had a bfp my progesterone was 69. the cycle before that was 12, the 2 cycles after the mc was 35 and 20 (my last 2 cycles). So when I saw a high number I got excited. I had a frer in my cupboard and I was determined to at least wait until 10dpo. But it called to me.

I just want eyes as in the pic I think I see something but not much in person, maybe a shadow. I'm not getting my hopes up as it is early and if no one sees anything that's ok too. I marked it as negative on FF. I am picking up more tests in the morning and will be testing every 2 days until I go through the 4 tests.

(I also have symptoms that have me quite optimistic as well).

Attachments

• 7 DPO.jpg
    7 DPO.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 57
I see something very faint, but unsure about colour.

I see a faint something!
Tweaked the pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 41
I see a faint something!
Tweaked the pic :)

thanks! omg I see a little pink there. This is going to be the longest wait. I am off work at 7am tomorrow and I don't get paid until the middle of the night. so I have to wait until after 7am tomorrow to go to the store to get more tests.

Ugh waiting sucks :(
But on the bright side, the longer the wait the better chances of seeing a nice dark line :) gives the hormones time to double

Here is today's test. Not seeing much. But it's still very early. So I am now waiting until Sunday to test at min.

Attachments

• 8 DPO.jpg
    8 DPO.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 42
I still see something on your latest test :)

This happened to me before. tested at 10dpo got a super super squinter...some could see some could not. Then BFNs 11 and 12 dpo and then on 13 dpo I got a light pink line and then 14dpo I got a line everyone could see.

so I am still early. Just need to wait for the hcg to get up there.

ok. so approx 12 dpo. Still a squinter but I am positive I see something in person and when I zoom in on the pic on my computer I definitely see something. If you do or don't it's ok.

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 47
Thanks everyone for looking but the witch is on her way. Guess these were just shadows.

Are you sure? I felt like I was going to start too... And still do. <3

Yeah. I had spotting today. I always spot a day or two before. Cm has picked up too which is another sign. As much as I wish it weren't I am fairly regular when on letrozole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->