doggyrabbit

Reaction score
i think i am DPO 9, FRER sticks and digital, and internet cheapies
please tell me if thus is real? :test:

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 74
It looks like it to me in that first response. The line looks a little far apart but it's pink. When I zoom in though it almost looks Grey. I'm really confused by this picture. If I'm going by face value you definitely look pregnant by all three of those tests. Just confused as to why you would ask with such glaring positive tests. Go set up you're appointment mama your pregnant!!

thank you for your help :) i habe attached another pic hope this is better :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 28
I updated my post sweetie :). Congratulations.

By the way that picture looks much better I think it was the angle the first was taken at I'm using my phone.

omg im so happy! becsuse ive heard there are so many false positive on test etc. also my internet cheapie line isnt that obvious :) ! meed some comments from all of you with experience eys! :D

Internet cheapies aren't as sensitive as first response. It might even be less sensitive than a digital test I have no idea tho lol because I don't use digi (overpriced here). I do know though that my wondfos are less sensitive than first response.

Can't really deny that :lol:

Congratulations <3

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back