Need eyes please! White line on FRER?

BRIT1416

Reaction score
Does anyone see anything or am I driving myself crazy? Crazy cramps last few days and had some brownish spotting the last couple days I thought maybe I was ovulating but I can not get a temp spike? So I have no idea what's going on :shrug: please some one let me know if you see something!

Anyone get a white line that later turns into a BFP?!
Thanks ladies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 28
this actually was happening to me while ago with the frer... and i was def not pregnant. good luck though on getting your bfp.

Thanks for the reply! I kinda figured I was just getting my hopes up haha

yehh, i felt bad telling you hun... but im being honest!! have u tried to test with a different branded hpt?? how many days past ovulation r u right now??

Yes I appreciate honesty :) and no I haven't and I'm not actually sure this cye was so wacky I'll just have to let time tell! :)

I see a line, the white line means inconclusive, wait a 2-3 days and test again. I got white lines and I called the company and the person said the test is inconclusive and to test again

Unfortunately, FRER is known for those little white lines. It could be positive or it could be an indent line. Wait a couple more days and test again. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->