!!!!need help!!!! (boys names)

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Its driving me insane now literally :haha:

Iv been thinking from day1 what i would want to call my child so i made a girl and boy list and i keept adding and then taking off cause i went off them.. now i only have 1 list to make as i know im having a boy..

The names i liked before i was pregnant i have gone off now im pregnant :dohh: and now friends/family etc suggest names and i dont like ANY! whats wrong with me lol :( i know i have a long time to go yet still but i want to have a name i love or at least 2

Names i like/liked are
Evan (but OH doesnt)
Kenzie (but sick of people telling me its a girls name etc)
Kai (not sure)
Cayden (not sure)

(middle name will be Jack)

Anyone think of any like the names iv got or hat are different/not common but not too odd and hard to pronounce.

Thanks xx

I didnt like jackson cause it just reminds me of michael jackson all the time (not like i didnt like him etc just seems strange) I can see that OH wont like anything i like aswell as i loved Evan but he said defo not :( and ill have the problem with Riley that iv got with Kenzie cause people wil say its a girls name :( im dead fussy with names i think babys going to be called bob in end x

Thats what i think aswell lol .. but when i mentioned it to my friends/family they all was like but isnt that a girls name mckenzie/kenzie and i just gave up talking about it lol x

Kenzie is definately a boys name!

That is so funny because I feel the opposite. I never would have thought of Kenzie or McKenzie to be boys names till I joined this site. Just a different perspective I guess. Evan is a fine name:thumbup::thumbup:

Perhaps...

Blake
Gavin
Emmett
Oliver
Blaise
Evander
Presley
Seth

I've only heard of Kenzie for girls... but almost all names are becoming unisex! Names i like: Riley, Cameron, Cayden, Jayden (my son's name) are all unisex! I really like Cayden Jack!

How about: Logan, Liam, Kyler, Noah, Jayden

Our little man is called Mackenzie and he gets called Kenzie, (hes 4) he suits it perfectly :D Id never thought of it as a girls name until somebody at toddler group called their little girl McKenzie.

xx

Obviously i would recommend Finley because it is gorgeous for a boy, but some other names that are not too common but not to unusual that i can think of are:

Kyle
Oscar
Dylan
Cruz
Blake

Just a few ideas! You will probably find if you pick a couple of favourates, when you see your baby the right name will come to you instantly!

I would love to help but I'm having the same nightmare :( xx

I love all the old names like;

Ronnie
Frankie
Freddie
Lenny

x

Argh I feel your pain! I have always LOVED the name Evan. However, our last name is Evans and I think Evan Evans would be a bit much! Lol.

I thought of a few like Caleb,Caelum im just still unsure on the whole boys names i like one one day and next i go off it im a complete mess :haha:

I think it is a Chinese name :shrug: It means happy in Chinese anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->