need help OPK

wannabelly

Reaction score
so i took the first opk at about 1 this after noon got the smiley but i was thrown off because is early for ovulation by 3 or 4 days for me but i was happy yay i ovulated--just kept not sitting with me right
Frist at 1pm
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/4acc9ced.jpg

so at about 4 took anther and got this
https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/bjones30/06ecfe14.jpg
so now im totally confused do i mark this as -0- or not and what is going on how could i have a smiley then no smiley...i usually dont test after i get the first positive except this time so im unsure oh and i do have extra cm i can feel at times running out TMI and twinges in my right ovary which let me to believe yesterday that i was ovulating

If you didn't use any other opks yet this cycle, I would keep testing just to see... or keep BDing for a few days if you have a regular cycle. Good luck and I'm jealous lol... Going on CD64 for me and I'm thinking I haven't even O'd yet! PCOS...bleh

oh im sorry to hear that--i have test again several time and still no smiley some ladies say i might have has a short surge and caught the tail end of it i dont know they said since it was a digi to leave it on my ff chart as positive so i did---ugh the ovulation poas addiction is just the hpt poas addiction anymore its crazy but it gives me something to do lol hopeing you get yours soon and my temps were 96.6 the day of the smiley and today they are 97.3 i dont know i think i may be going crazy anyhow i guess im taking it as + and :sex: everyday lol

I would say just keep BD and see what happens hun,I also had a VERY short surge this month AND I ovulated early,I just happened to get my opk in the mail and wanted to test them well I did one on the 9th which was cd 12 for me and it was "almost" positive" so I did another on the 10th CD 13 and was positive.I have done 2 a day since and all negative,I am excited as I had a short LP and usually dont "O" until around cd 16-19 so I amnot complaining lol

FX for you

:dust: :dust: :dust: when are you testing??? Af is due for me on 4/25 I am trying to hold out until 4/21 but I dont think i can lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->