Need Help please

isbah

Reaction score
Hey there guys. im new on this page. nd found it so much helpful.

so i just found out im pregnant like 3 days ago. nd i have these sharp shooting pains in my clits* nd in both the ovaries. in so worried about these pains i don't know where they coming from. plzz answer this it will be so much help.

this is my 2nd pregnancy. i had to terminate my baby at 23 weeks in last December 2016 caz he had multicystic dysplastic kidneys nd there was 0 chance of his survival. so i had no such pain in first pregnancy. nd i don't want any risks at this one. babydust to all.

It could be nothing or it could be an ectopic pregnancy, how bad is the pain? :hugs:

the pain comes nd go.. i think it cud be caz im drinking a lot of water so need to pee over nd over again.. caz last time my amniotic fluid was low. so this time im drinking a lot of warer nd juices

I had that type of pain until I was about 6 weeks pregnant, then it went away. I think it sounds like stretching. I assume you've been pregnant before since you said that last time your amniotic fluid was low so it is possible that you're feeling stretching sooner this time since it is not your first baby. Of course only an ultrasound could truly rule out ectopic but the chances of it actually happening are very, very rare.

I havent experienced the same kind of pain youre describing, just some lower abdominal intermittent pains. But just wanted to say the midwife i spoke to first told me that with an ectopic the pain is only one sided, and if you're feeling it on both the sides you should be fine, amd hopefully theyre just normal pains. Also until about 12 weeks the bladder feels pressured so drinking a lot of water could also have something to do with it. Basically theres a lot going on in that area, so its hard to tell whats what. Gl and hope you have a h&h 9 months :hugs:

I would have any pain looked at in pregnancy because you never can be too sure in my opinion. You could have a bladder infection or uti, or you could have an ectopic, or you could have round ligament pain or you could have ovarian cyst pain from the corpus luteum.. It could be so many things that none of us on here are qualified to diagnose for you. But if you are the least bit concerned best to go get checked!! Fx'd all is well and you have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

thnku so muchh for ur kind words nd suggestions. the pain is now gone 100% only stayed for one day.

Clit pain, also known as crotch lightning, is common in pregnancy.

Pains over your ovaries early on is most likely cysts, which are normal and necessary before the placenta takes over.

Can someone please help!
I have Poly-cystic Ovaries and I also have IBS but I think I might be pregnant ...

I am 22 and in a relationship, when i was 15 i was diagnosed with PCOS and told i may struggle to conceive in the future.
I woke up yesterday feeling like i had done an ab workout and my stomach muscles are killing me today still!!
I had a urine infection (or so i thought) last week an it kept coming and going. I have IBS and this causes cystitis so i thought nothing of it. I was due on around the 18th but due to my PCOS my periods can stop for months at a time.
I am so emotional and I am beginning to hate my partner and I thought it was because i didnt want to be with him but not being with him makes me feel sick.
I have these tummy cramps all the time and pain in my lower back. I was spotting last week but thought it was just because of my cystitis.
I also have thick creamy discharge and have lost my appetite but I dont feel sick just tired and fed up
I came off of the pill a few months ago to try and help me regulate my periods naturally and there were two 'accidents' however i stupidly thought it would be ok due to my pcos...

Could I be pregnant or am i overthinking??

Can someone please help!
I have Poly-cystic Ovaries and I also have IBS but I think I might be pregnant ...

I am 22 and in a relationship, when i was 15 i was diagnosed with PCOS and told i may struggle to conceive in the future.
I woke up yesterday feeling like i had done an ab workout and my stomach muscles are killing me today still!!
I had a urine infection (or so i thought) last week an it kept coming and going. I have IBS and this causes cystitis so i thought nothing of it. I was due on around the 18th but due to my PCOS my periods can stop for months at a time.
I am so emotional and I am beginning to hate my partner and I thought it was because i didnt want to be with him but not being with him makes me feel sick.
I have these tummy cramps all the time and pain in my lower back. I was spotting last week but thought it was just because of my cystitis.
I also have thick creamy discharge and have lost my appetite but I dont feel sick just tired and fed up
I came off of the pill a few months ago to try and help me regulate my periods naturally and there were two 'accidents' however i stupidly thought it would be ok due to my pcos...

Could I be pregnant or am i overthinking??

These posts are not allowed... take a test or go to the Dr for bloodwork, symptoms are not an accurate way to diagnose pregnancy. If you are having sex and not using any form of preventative there is always a chance . Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->