Need help quick reading opk! Thanks!!

KathyK006

Reaction score
To make a long story short - I am working 2 hours away from home this month (so if its a good time to try, I need to know so I can drive home tonight) and I've also been sick with a cold so my bbts have been all wacky. Opk this morning looked kinda dark (but not overtly positive) but it was fmu so I just ignored it. Then today around 2pm this is what the opk showed... Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! I hate trying to read these darn things. I'm going to take a digital one at 5pm, but with my experience , sometimes the surges can be so short that by 5 I may miss it. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 26
Go home & BD!!! Even if that's only 95% positive, it's a good indicator that by tonight it'll be 100%! If possible, for best chances, :sex:tonight AND tomorrow. Good luck!! :dust:

I'm new at this, but it definitely looks very close to me! Sending lots of baby dust to you tonight :)

Thanks for the advice! I went home :). Took a digital opk tonight around 7 and as I suspected, it was negative. If I did surge today, I think I may have a super short surge. Now we wait!

So as a followup to yesterday......Yesterday afternoon I had what I think was positiveopk (bottom pic), then at 7 pm digital says negative, now today at 1 pm I get this! (todays is the top one in the pic) This is why I hate opks so much! Opinions needed again....should I drive another 2 hours home again tonight? Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 13
I recognize those strips, I have the same ones!! I know I missed my surge last month bc I was out of town away from DH and didn't even bother, but for me the whole week before and after looked like that. I'm not expecting to O for another day or two but mine are already pretty dark like that. Idk if these tests are just super sensitive, or if they get REALLY dark when you actually hit the surge, or what? I'm taking them every day this cycle just to have a standard of comparison. But hey, a two hour drive is always worth it for some great sex :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->