Need help with a decision

TTC First

Reaction score
I did my IUI last month but I ended up loosing the baby at 6 weeks. I went back to the doctor and he said that he feels that I should wait for my second period after the MC before we try again. He said that women who get pg the first cycle after a mc tend to have a second mc. He said that I can do another IUI but he is not recommending it. So now I have to do some research decide.

I was wondering, is there anyone out there that this has happened to or do you have more info on this. I am adding a poll and if there is any info you can provide it would be helpful.

Well I had a MC Jan 11th. Period February 9th, just ovulated and ttc this cycle. Im in my tww. So im trying again already, just not using anything to help concieve again yet, trying naturally this month.

Hi TTC, I'm so sorry for your loss, i had a mc in Nov at 8 weeks i was advised to wait but i was desperate to try again as soon as my cycle kicked back in. So i tested for Ovulation and we dtd, i got a positive on jan 1st only to get a negative a week later. It seems i had suffered a chemical, the egg had fertilised but failed to implant.

I believe had i waited for my lining to recover that probably wouldn't have happened. I can't change what happened but if, god forbid i had another mc i would most certainly wait a couple of cycles, but its only something you can decide good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->