Need Help with BBT Chart, why does it look like this?

so_anxious

Mother of DD, Pregnant #2
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Can you have a look at my chart and let me know what you think? Just click on my FF ticker to see my chart. I've checked my BBT during the day and it does fluctuate, so it can't be the BBT. Is this normal? I've never had my temps look like this before.

Any advice/info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :winkwink:

Look stable to me, almost like an ideal chart. My temps are up and down like a yo-yo :D

I would buy a new thermometer .. I know you say it changes during the day....but wow that is an odd chart. I can't imagine having almost the same temp nine days in a row, especially after looking at your other charts...

Maybe just an odd month out? Do you use a proper BBT thermometer? If it's a digital one maybe it needs a new battery?

That chart certainly looks nice and neat though haha. Maybe it's a sign :p

Good luck whatever happens :)

XxX

Thanks, I'm so confused with FF too. FF said that I O'd on CD 11 and it didn't make sense to me so I used CD 13 cause that's the second peak on my CBFM. Although, it does look like I may have actually O'd on CD 14. I'm so freaking confused this cycle.

I'll do one more temp tomorrow morning and then buy either another battery or another BBT.

not sure whats going on, my temps have never looked like that they are always up and down. I hope they are a good sign for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->