Need Help With Chart

rlr0183

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here :wave:
I have a question about my bbt chart. On Fertility Friend it says that I ovulated on CD 16 according to temperatures. While there was a spike on CD 16, there was also a small (about .5 degrees) gradual rise on CD 11 that corresponded with a few days of EWCM. I had nothing (somewhat dry) on the days that FF says I was ovulating. Should I assume that FF is correct and I just didn't have any CM or could the temps be "misleading" the FF system to believe I didn't ovulate until CD 16 even though I had already? I'm not using ovulation tests since we aren't actually trying yet, so I don't have that info for you.

I've attempted to attach a screenshot of my chart but as I'm very new to this please let me know if the attachment didn't work.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 7.10.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 7.10.29 PM.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 2
from the chart I'd say ff is right. You had several low temps again after the previous rise so the sustained temps more indicate ovulation.

from the chart I'd say ff is right. You had several low temps again after the previous rise so the sustained temps more indicate ovulation.

Thanks for the response! Thats what I was thinking but I don't understand why I wouldn't have the "matching" cm during that time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->