• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need Help!

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
So we found out by accident at our 28 week scan today the sex of this baby today. :cry: I mean, it was what they suspected at 20 weeks but because she couldn't be sure, we decided to stay Team Green. We told the sonographer we didn't want to know so she really wasn't trying to but he was VERY active today which didn't make it easy for her. I got a quick potty shot and she moved the scope really quickly but it was too late. She felt TERRIBLE. :nope:

We had planned to name this baby Sebastian Kayde but know, both hubby and I don't know. I mean, we love it but we don't know if it's the right name for him. I love traditional and Biblical names. I'm not a fan of modern or the popular names from the 50's and 60's (Peter, David etc) nor do I like strangely spelt names, names that we will be forever correcting how it's said or unusual names even though they may be Biblical in nature (Isiah for example). And I want to avoid anything starting with C, J, A, B, L, E and G because they are the other 3 kids initals although I might happily over look this if it's the right name - even just a middle name for Sebastian. Also, last name is Roy. So, help me out ladies. That is a LOT to work around but what can you suggest? My first pick is and always has been Nathaniel but hubby is not willing to agree to that one at all. :nope: :cry:

Isaac, Micah, Noah, Reuben, Samson, Thomas, Zacharias

Isaac, Micah

Funny you should mention those 2. Both those could work well with Sebastian too. Only downfall with Issac is that his initials would be SIR and I don't know if Births, Deaths and Marriages would allow us that.

Really? Are they strict about initials? Couple more suggestions for you,
Nicodemus, Saul
I love suggesting names when people give some clear parameters regarding their taste etc, male biblical names..not too boring, not too bold..can do! :)

Really? Are they strict about initials? Couple more suggestions for you,
Nicodemus, Saul
I love suggesting names when people give some clear parameters regarding their taste etc, male biblical names..not too boring, not too bold..can do! :)

They are REALLY hard on certain names and there are from memory, 100 on the banned list for NZ. I don't know if initials count but I don't want to be dead set on something for the Office to turn around and decline me soley on his initials. It's just easier to avoid it than chancing them making it an issue. Sir is banned as a first name but it doesn't say anything about initials so I'm a little vague in regards to our NZ Law there.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11770854

Thinking about the bigger picture, I really do like Sebastian as does hubby. It's just the middle name I think both of us are unsure of but all suggestions are welcome just in case we choose not to use Sebastian. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->