need help

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
My DH and I have been TTC for a few years and just recently decided to switch to NTNP. Lately we have been so focused on timing and tracking and positions we need to know how do you retrain your mind to forgetting the timing and the tracking and the positions? What are some things we can do to make things fun in the bed room? What are some things to help up relax? We have been so focused on this for so long we don't know what to do. Any one have any ideas? Suggestions? Comments? Any replies would be great. Please don't just read and run. If you don't have any ideas or suggestions feel free to drop me a hi or hello just to know someone is listening. Thank you ladies.

Hey babe. I know it will perhaps sound cheesy but what about going out for a night of fun, food and drinks and just relaxing? I feel I learned most about my partners secret desires when our inhibition was a bit more loose.

I would also say looking into some sexy games perhaps? Strip poker? Cards where you draw positions?

Good luck. ❤️

Hey babe. I know it will perhaps sound cheesy but what about going out for a night of fun, food and drinks and just relaxing? I feel I learned most about my partners secret desires when our inhibition was a bit more loose.

I would also say looking into some sexy games perhaps? Strip poker? Cards where you draw positions?

Good luck. ❤️
Thank you for your response. We had an impromptu fun time today just the 2 of us. Both of us relaxed and went by the seat of our pants. We plan on doing that more often. We have a card game similar to what you’re talking about. Haven’t thought about strip poker but I’ll give anything a try.

Anymore great ideas? I’ve got 2 great suggestions but would love more.

Hi, sorry for late answer - I get so busy I forget to check on here!!

I’m in a bit of a similar situation, we are trying for #4 and when TTC our youngest it put a lot of pressure on dh and made it much harder for us to dtd at the times we needed to. This time round I’ve not spoken to him about it a great deal apart from the fact we have agreed that we should NTNP as we would be ready for another baby now should we get pregnant.
I’m struggling as I know when I O and I don’t want to feel like I am focused on us dtd around those times as I’m becoming disappointed whenever he doesn’t climax or if he does and then I obsess with symptoms for 2 weeks only for AF to show.

So I’ve decided to be more relaxed too, one of the things I’ve decided to do is to change things up a bit. Dh doesn’t initiate sex very often and when I do it’s always once we’ve gone to bed - so I’m going to try being more like we were when we first started dating; more passionate kisses, making sure we snuggle up in the evenings rather than both sitting separately playing on our phones, initiating sex/suggesting sex in different rooms rather than always in the bedroom. Don’t know if that will help you at all? I reckon it’s worth a try for me lol!

We are ntnp for number one. I can feel ovulation though and have a hard time ignoring my fertility signs, which can make it hard to not stress.

One of the things I’ve noticed is that my sex drive tends to sky rocket leading up to and on my fertile days, and dh must pick up on it too, because even before we were trying those were the days we dtd most frequently. My ovulation date can vary between cd 14 and cd 21, but we ALWAYS have dtd when I’m fertile. It just always ends up happening even if we don’t have much sex that month.

For now he has no idea when I’m fertile and when I’m not. I’m just trying to have faith in the fact that my body has evolved to have babies and all my hormones are working towards that goal, so if I just keep doing what feels good hopefully it will work eventually.

We’ve only been at this for 3 months though, so I guess it’s easy to still have hope it will all work out. If it turns out one of us has some fertility issues maybe I’ll be kicking myself later.

Anyway, not sure if this helped but good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->