Need help!!

lily2614

Reaction score
I just found out yesterday I was pregnant! My period isn't even due till Monday! I'm only 3 weeks and 1 day pregnant! I had blood work yesterday because I was already going in to check my progesterone to make sure I'm ovulating! So they called my progesterone is 19.5 which is good but my hcg is 18! They want me to come back Monday to recheck my hcg! I'm concerned cause it's low but I'm only 3 weeks, my period isn't due for another 4 days! Is this a normal level compared to how far along I am? Need help! Thanks

It's normal for it to be at that level because you're technically only 1 week and 1 day pregnant. I wouldn't worry, it will keep doubling :flower:

that's not low at all for 3 weeks + 1; don't worry!

You're very early yet, it's going to be low for a little while. It's probably doubled from 9 - it takes a little while to get going!

Thank you all!! You have put my mind at ease! I didn't think it was low for how far along I am but wanted to make sure!

Average at 3 week & 5 days is 25. They double too so I don't think you have anything to worry about :]

mine at 3w0d was 13 and by 4w0d they were 1300. So its not the first number that matters its how they rise. The numbers have to start somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->