Need Ideas

gina236

Reaction score
During this TWW I have been thinking about announcements when I do finally get my BFP! I am getting some FRERs tomorrow and I know I wont be able to wait to take one. I have felt I was pregnant since 1dpo and I am now 12 dpo, AF due Thursday. I plan to take the test while my DH is at work. If it is a BFP I need a unique/special way to tell him. I know I wont be able to wait any longer than that night so it has to be something I can throw together in 2-3 hours with no vehicle. lol. Anyone have any ideas? Or any ways you told your hubby for a previous pregnancy? :thumbup:

Hi,
I got my bfp today :) I then whipped up cupcakes with alternating pink and blue icing and popped them on a cake stand in our dining room- not my usual way to present cakes so hubby guessed right away and then I showed him the tests!
might help that I love cake!

lots if luck and baby dust for your testing x

Thats cute! :) I just saw one online that said when your hubby kisses you goodnight tell him he has someone else to say goodnight to and see how long it takes for him to figure it out.

Yeah, it depends if you want it to be something he has to think about or is just in your face. I ordered a Canadiens jersey since we started TTC during the cup play offs. He mentioned I needed to buy some Canadiens gear, and so I did but bought the onesie. I was hoping to ask him to come see everything I bought and show the onesie last. But I haven't gotten my bfp yet.

When it comes to letting SO know, I want to tie in something that he loves or I love. We both like Harry Potter, so I might make a joke that my tummy feels weird like someone cast a Gemino curse on it.

Or he loves it when I send him pictures of the dogs when he isn't home. When I adopted my puppy, the foster mom was pregnant and had used her three herding dogs to make her announcement. She had them all laying next to each other. One had little shows on his paws, one had baby sunglasses, and the other had his head down with his paw over his eyes haha. She made some caption about the pack getting another member. If our dogs were better behaved then i would do something like that

Wow I wish my dog behaved that good lol. I thought about trying to do something with him but he has been terrible lately so I know he wouldn't sit long enough for anything lol.

Hey! With my First MC (very early) I didn't do anything as was unsure due to all the faint tests.
With my second angel the tests were so strong so I thought wow this is really it! So I wrapped up the test and placed a note inside saying ' you're going to be a Daddy! 😊 xxxxxxxx'. I found the song 'your having my baby' and got it ready on my iPod. When he came through the door after work I played the song. He didn't twig straight away, he thought it was on the radio and didn't want to mention it to me incase I became upset about our first loss.
I then gave him the test wrapped up. I have never seen him smile so much, it melted my heart. ❤️
I am still really gutted that we lost our bean just over 5 weeks later as it was the happiest moment of my life.
Really hope it happens again one day and that we get our take home baby. 💗
I love the bedtime kiss idea 😊

Wow I wish my dog behaved that good lol. I thought about trying to do something with him but he has been terrible lately so I know he wouldn't sit long enough for anything lol.

Right?! I can do them separately but not together hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->