Need just one more BD!!!

Mellybelle

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I'm pushing it here. I have got a shag out of DH for the last 3 nights in a row. I think I just want one more as still have watery cm. Yesterday was EW, but I always go straight back to sticky/creamy after O. DH is soooo not an every night kinda guy. Any ideas on how to seduce him one more night. 4 in a row surely wont kill him! :haha:

You might have to pull out all the stops and do some kind of dressup scenario, slutty nurse or something like that. Phew this TTC is hard work.

Ok ladies, I'm pushing it here. I have got a shag out of DH for the last 3 nights in a row. I think I just want one more as still have watery cm. Yesterday was EW, but I always go straight back to sticky/creamy after O. DH is soooo not an every night kinda guy. Any ideas on how to seduce him one more night. 4 in a row surely wont kill him! :haha:

He shud def be able to manage 4 nites,my poor hubby has managed five nites then missed one nite then the next two ,have had a few trips to Anne summers thou for some nice underwear and the maca def helps,:haha::haha:get him some red bull too ,my gynae told me that one lol:hugs::hugs:

Your poor man! I nearly broke my hubby the month we struck lucky - he was a broken broken man!

Its just so nice to get to the TWW and think...."well, we've done everything we can" instead of "you *******, I bet it didnt work this month just because you were too tired!Thanks alot arsehole. when AF gets here i'm gonna throw the biggest tantrum!"

Its just so nice to get to the TWW and think...."well, we've done everything we can" instead of "you *******, I bet it didnt work this month just because you were too tired!Thanks alot arsehole. when AF gets here i'm gonna throw the biggest tantrum!"

O my god that is so funny Hun,cos that's just exactly the way it is :haha::haha::haha:

Oh, f*ck. Now hes watching friday night footy. What do I do?

Time for me to get interested in footy. Sigh...the things we do!

5 minutes before end of the footy you go and put on the trashy outfit that you're purchasing today from the Anne Summers shop LOL.

My OH managed to hurt his back and couldn't deliver according to plan this month - it IS frustrating.

5 minutes before end of the footy you go and put on the trashy outfit that you're purchasing today from the Anne Summers shop LOL.

My OH managed to hurt his back and couldn't deliver according to plan this month - it IS frustrating.

It def is,have had a few major blow ups with dh over this and it was awful,was in tears,my problem is I always start too early,and he can't keep up,this month he has thou :haha:Thank goodness,:hugs:

Ha! Got my last one! I almost had to beg for it. He said he was really tired and I promises it would help him sleep better. I didnt lie either cos he is now snoring next to me. I've promised to leave him alone now. I wonder if I can get another one tomorrow night. Just to see how many in a row he really can do.

Thanks for the advice girls. I really am gonna have to invest in some trashy outfits.

Ha! Got my last one! I almost had to beg for it. He said he was really tired and I promises it would help him sleep better. I didnt lie either cos he is now snoring next to me. I've promised to leave him alone now. I wonder if I can get another one tomorrow night. Just to see how many in a row he really can do.

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

lol i had this convo with my oh because we only done it once in a month... well it worked and i had to apoligise lol :haha:

you would THINK it is something they love to do...but I swear at times I wonder if he even finds me attractive...such a CHORE!

In my case it was HIS idea to have a baby, I can see if I don't cool my horses a bit then I'll be casting that up to him in a few months!

The worst bit was, this month is the only time his shift has coincided with my ov - he works offshore so it was our one window of opportunity. So, I've now had to go and get put on the minipill for a week so I can move my cycle back a week grrr:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->