Need just one more BD!!!

Go the cheap route & tie him down & have your way..............lol

tell him you'll make him some sticky date pudding if he gives you a quickie...bribery is always king in my world...

tell him you'll make him some sticky date pudding if he gives you a quickie...bribery is always king in my world...

LOL!!! I DID THAT LAST NIGHT!!!!

Have told him this afternoon that we have to go for one more. I think Im in...! Watch this space for celebration or tantrum........

Celebration!! Got another one. Its the horny goats weed!!!!

Def think the Maca helped dh,tried eight days out of the last nine ,not bad for a 46 year old :haha::haha:

well I'm giving mine maca and still don't see all of that LOL

mine is on 1050mgs a day...maybe I need to up it LOL

food, drugs, bribery and sexy clothes....that's what it takes for our old men!

:

And sometimes a little White lie,:blush:Dh thought today was his fifth day bd and I was too afraid to say no Hun it's actually day nine but we have bd eight times:haha::haha::haha:Poor thing I sometimes show him a positive smiley face too from last month and say I just got it,how awful am I :blush::hugs:

:

And sometimes a little White lie,:blush:Dh thought today was his fifth day bd and I was too afraid to say no Hun it's actually day nine but we have bd eight times:haha::haha::haha:Poor thing I sometimes show him a positive smiley face too from last month and say I just got it,how awful am I :blush::hugs:

:rofl:
i stand corrected...food, drugs, bribery, sexy clothes and DECEIT

:

:rofl:
i stand corrected...food, drugs, bribery sexy clothes and DECEIT

:thumbup::thumbup::haha::haha:

Its just so nice to get to the TWW and think...."well, we've done everything we can" instead of "you *******, I bet it didnt work this month just because you were too tired!Thanks alot arsehole. when AF gets here i'm gonna throw the biggest tantrum!"

Mellybelle!!! I just started reading your post and only got this far so haven't found out if DH was a good boy and made it, but your post made me fall about laughing as that's EXACTLY how I felt last cycle as my DH was a git!! CD8 today and I've told him no 'I'm tired's' this cycle, I'm not standing for it!!!:gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->