Need just one more BD!!!

God poor you, I had two migraines this month and they absolutely floored me! Have you found a way to stop them now?

I used to use Feverfew which was wonderful but I'm not sure how safe it is when TTC :shrug: I do have triggers (chocolate, too much cheese, getting too tired or too hungry) but I also get hormonal migraines and if a thunder storm is on its way I suffer terribly

But we think oranges have become a trigger too as I was eating about 3 a day but since March only have one every other day and the number of migraines has reduced :) but I can guarantee one a month the day before AF :nope:

DH does keep trying to tell me :sex: will prevent migraines - bless him for trying his luck :laugh2:

God poor you, I had two migraines this month and they absolutely floored me! Have you found a way to stop them now?

I used to use Feverfew which was wonderful but I'm not sure how safe it is when TTC :shrug: I do have triggers (chocolate, too much cheese, getting too tired or too hungry) but I also get hormonal migraines and if a thunder storm is on its way I suffer terribly

But we think oranges have become a trigger too as I was eating about 3 a day but since March only have one every other day and the number of migraines has reduced :) but I can guarantee one a month the day before AF :nope:

DH does keep trying to tell me :sex: will prevent migraines - bless him for trying his luck :laugh2:
let me tell you...If you have one let him do it...he is absolutely right, I know! if it is hard to cooperate just let him pleasure you...I know, TMI, but it works!

let me tell you...If you have one let him do it...he is absolutely right, I know! if it is hard to cooperate just let him pleasure you...I know, TMI, but it works!

Seriously? Well next migraine I'll give it a try :winkwink:

I am sitting here laughing and actually quite jealous as I got pregnant with a needless syringe and a sterlized jar! Oh man you girls have so many ideas, SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for the good reading! :haha::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->