Need just one more BD!!!

I didnt get number 6, but 5 in a row is a good effort for my man.

I didnt get number 6, but 5 in a row is a good effort for my man.

that's not bad at all...not sure I can do that, though....
thinking of changing the routine and going every other day CD10-CD20 next time...

Tbh I was kinda glad he said he was too tired last night. I was all sexed out. Didnt let him know that though. I still had to act a little bit disappointed. Cant have him thinking that not putting out is a good thing at any time! :rofl:

I'm dead impressed, tinged with slight envy, with every night for 5 nights. Convinced we won't manage that but am going to work all my womanly charms on him from Thursday onwards after the warm up lap tonight!!!!:happydance:

I'm dead impressed, tinged with slight envy, with every night for 5 nights. Convinced we won't manage that but am going to work all my womanly charms on him from Thursday onwards after the warm up lap tonight!!!!:happydance:
Sounds good jax,go get him:haha::haha:

When these men agreed to TTC with us, what exactly did they think it would involve!! Those :spermy: rightfully belong to us!! Got gettum Jax. He doesnt need all that good stuff.

You're damn right Mellybelle! Those :spermy:ies are ALL MINE, cum to mumma!!!!!!

U guys crack me up:haha::haha:Think I will stop subscribing to the comedy channel and come on here instead:haha::haha:

My poor dh was working out of town during O week so had to drive a total of 4 hours a day to come home and bd then get up at 4am to go to work. I couldn't get him every night but 3 out of 5 and 2 being day before and day of O, I'm just hoping it was enough. Of course he is now home AFTER O, maybe we will dtd just for fun, if the poor guy can handle it! My dh is not a 5 time a week kind of guy but he did it when we needed him to.

My poor dh was working out of town during O week so had to drive a total of 4 hours a day to come home and bd then get up at 4am to go to work.

Woman! Do u know how lucky u are??? He is THE MAN for doing that....wow...

I've only just read this thread and giggled all the way :D

Grumblebea what a man you have :thumbup: Let's hope his long journey and early morning have done the trick for you :dust:

Thankfully my DH is eager as from Dec to March he didn't get any :sex: from me (generally unwell with migraines) so he's probably grateful at the moment :laugh2: We'll see how many cycles that lasts :)

I've only just read this thread and giggled all the way :D

Grumblebea what a man you have :thumbup: Let's hope his long journey and early morning have done the trick for you :dust:

Thankfully my DH is eager as from Dec to March he didn't get any :sex: from me (generally unwell with migraines) so he's probably grateful at the moment :laugh2: We'll see how many cycles that lasts :)

God poor you, I had two migraines this month and they absolutely floored me! Have you found a way to stop them now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->