need miracle stories of low heart rate babies. UPDATE 12/12

babers

Reaction score
I had an ultra sound last Monday I should have been 6 weeks 3 days but only measured 5 weeks 5 days. 100% sure of ovulation. Heart beat was only 71. Went today and baby measures 6 weeks 1 day and heart beat 81. I pretty much know this is going to end badly in my heart but does anyone have a miracle story similar so I can have a bit of hope till next Monday's ultra sound? The only good thing is the gestation sac and baby measured the same.

I thought hb always started off really slow and then got really really fast?? At 5+5/6+1 the heart has only just started to work. Also measurements are not accurate at that stage. My Daughter measured 2 weeks behind at my early scans and by third tri she was always 2 weeks ahead. I had her 3 weeks early!!!
Not trying to give you false hope, just trying to make you realise that every baby develops differently just like every animal on earth.
Good luck and I hope you get some more encouraging posts from people who have had a happy ending.

i read up online that the hb increases 3 beats per day when the heart starts to beat it starts really low https://www.uniqueultrasound.com/the-fetal-heart

With my first when I was 6+2 his heart rate was 90 which I was told was quite low, now have a healthy 18month old (he was also measuring behind but i cant remember how much). I too got told that as their heart has literally started beating it can take a little to climb up.

Really hoping it all works out for you, good luck x

Anyone else? Thank you for those who have commented.

Well I had an ultra sound today and found out my baby died. I knew it would be a long shot to have a healthy baby under the circumstances.

I am very very sorry to hear this :( Hope to see you back in here soon xx

Babers, I am so so sorry. I've been in those shoes twice now and it hurts beyond belief.

Take very gentle care of yourself. <3

So sorry for your loss, been there and know how much it hurts, take care of yourself xxx

So very sorry for your loss. I know just how much it hurts. Look after yourself won't you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->