Need Opinion

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
I am airing on the side of caution this month and trying not to think about testing next week but I need opinions as DH is getting optimistic.

So i am currently 6 DPO and I am having a few sysptoms last time I got a BFP:

1. Indigestion/Heartburn
2. Funny tast in the mouth
3. Thirsy
4. Wanting sweets and chocolate (i never eat this)
5. Decreased appitite

**TMI alert**

The main one that I am finding is that since sunday I have been getting a lot of EWCM, but today there is even more of it. I don't know if to take this as a good or bad sign.

Any advise would be great.

Em

Em, your symptoms all sound great but most of all your charts looks fab! Its so different to previous months and you can just see it rising steadily over the next few days. Hope its your BFP hun. x

Hi Em, It's really hard to be optimistic and at the same time try and hold back the excitement of something as big as a potential BFP!!

For me I found the one thing that really stood out for me last time was the amount of EWCM.. I had extreme mood swings too but that was the only physical thing I remember.

I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks guys. I'm secretly keeping by fingers crossed but trying not to get excited. I'm off to go and sit in my car now and wait for my boss who I car share with as I am now feeling really sick :sick:

Had a very funny, metallic taste in my mouth from about a week before I got BFP with my daughter, good luck!

Ohhhh GOOD LUCK! Make sure and update us!

Thanx guys. Managed to get home without throwing up, since i've eaten the sickness has gone. Just feeling really tired so am going to get tucked up in bed with a cup of tea :)

OMG!!! I woke up this morning and I have the biggest boobs ever. Couldn't even fit into a dress that I wore 2 weeks ago as I was spilling over. I hope thats a sign, plus my temp has gone up again :)

Hi

here's hoping for you hun. you know yourself and if this is similar to symptoms you've had early in pregnancy on other occasions then it is likely to be the case. I know with all of mine I got symptoms within a couple of days of when I conceived though I usually was in denial it could possibly be and since my cycles are irregular, I usually only actually took a test after about three weeks.

Soph

I really hope this is ur bfp hun! the symptoms sound very promising. I was exhausted for a wk before i got my bfp so tiredness is a good sign :) my appetite increased tho. lol.

fingers x'd for u and hope u post that bfp soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"