Need Opinions

april24343

Reaction score
Well by lookin at my chart do you think that if we are unable to BD today that we will lose our chances mostly? Hubby is real tired but he said he may be able to he just dont know yet :( My chart is in my siggy)...

~April~

Sorry i'm lost with all this chartin stuff, goes right over my head!

The OPK positive on your chart... is for Novemeber 17th...remember you ovulate 12-36 hours after your first positive OPK.

Did you get a positive today as well? If you did it means you could still BD and catch that window.....if you BD this morning - that would be good too.

Poor hubby cant BD he said his member is so sore....we have BD so much here lately...I can only hope that it will be ok....We tried to BD and it hurt for him too much so there is no way I can this morn or today :( Im not sure if the OPK is positive it is at least close.....and my BB's are already sore and painful and they are norm not until after O.....and yesterday I had pretty bad O pain......I had the positive OPK about 12 pm yesterday and we BD around 9 pm lastnite and we also did the nite before after midnite hehe....poor man I know he is sore cause I am sore too lol sorry for the TMI!

~April~

tel him ur kiss it better if he BD he may be up for it then eheheh

you have baby danced prior to getting your positive opk there prob will be sperm there to meet your egg but i did it the opposite way around to you, once i got my positive opk then we had :sex: loads cause we knew i would be releasing an egg in the next day or so

LOL I love that BD smiley lol....I have never seen that one!

April

tel him u need to :sex::sex::sex::sex: asap or next month will be harder hehehehehehhe

OMG that BD smiley is hilarious! I'm gonna show my OH, he is gonna love it.

And my husband has never been too tired to BD, hehe. We had sex for a week straight during my supposed O week. Tell your OH to man up! jk

Well I tested early and I *think* it is BFN on the OPK....I will retest about 2pm and see what happens just to be sure cause I still have OPK sticks left....

~April~

hey, if you are O today and you bd last night and the night before i think you are fine and dh can have a day off. sometimes it is better to bd every second day instead of everyday so his :spermy::spermy: can accumulate. maybe try and fit one in tomorrow morning. good luck :winkwink::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->