Need OPK reassurance - Help

JMCarie

Reaction score
For the last 2 cycles I have had 2 separate positive opks. This cycle it was pos on cd10 and neg the next day. Then on cd 16 and 17 I got 2 smiley faces. This morning cd 18 it was negative. We BD'd cd 8, 10-16, but my husband was traveling yesterday and today. I guess what I am asking is whether I still have a good chance of conceiving or not? I am wondering when I ovulated. I am worried that I haven't ovulated yet because on cd 17 the smiley face was pos in the morning and in the afternoon and we didn't bd then or today. We only bd'd before and on the first positive day.

I guess I am in doubt that my hubby's sperm will even last that long...I am on fertility friend and constantly look at other peoples charts who have become pregnant, analyzing when their opk turned positive and when they bd...I know I am nuts and driving myself crazy. I just feel like my eggs are deteriating by the minute at 39. On top of it I am stressed out b/c we miscarried 2 times last year.

If any of you can give me some hope/opinions/advice that would help I would appreciate it..

We didn't bd the day before or of ovulation and we caught the egg. I say you have a great chance! [esp if you had fertile cm at the time of the smilie opks]. You may have had a fade in [I think that's what it's called] pattern with that first positive on cd10. I bet though that cd16 was more likely your o day! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->