Need people who understand what it is like to have a mc

heart tree

Mom in love
Reaction score
Hi, I’m new here.

I had my first mc at 10 weeks on Christmas eve 2008. It was my first pregnancy and I was devastated. Christmas eve 2009, I found myself on the operating table getting ready for another D&C. They saw something hopeful and decided not to do the procedure. Sadly, I had another mc on Jan 17.

After my first mc, I found this website and read your posts for support. You ladies helped get me through a hard time. I wasn’t ready to share my story at that time. Now, after my second mc, I found myself yearning for some understanding. My friends don’t get it. As supportive as they are, they just don’t understand what this is like. They don’t understand why I’m still grieving. They don’t understand my obsession with charting, opks, checking cm, etc. I LOVE you ladies because you understand.

I just wanted to say thank you and I look forward to being a part of your community.

PS – We’re going to start trying again in a couple of weeks. So excited my body is back on track!

:hugs: so sorry for your losses hun... Hope you get a quick bfp and have an easy and wonderful 9 months coming!

hugs

i know exactly how your feeling ive been tryin for over a year now, doctors diagnosed me with endometriosis and cysts on my ovaries, i finally got pregnant in december 09 did the pregnancy test on the 22nd my partners birthday.We were both overjoyed and had the best xmas ever!! we thought i was nearly three months gone but when we went for our scan on the 19th on january it revealed that i was only 6 weeks and 4 days and was told there was no heartbeat, we got second opinion from another doctor and she said everything was still in tact there a good chance that the baby just a bit too small.We were told to come back in 2 weeks for another scan and hopefully things should be, i'd be bleeding a bit by this point too.

On the 21st january 2010 i was crippled over in pain i couldnt move and the blood loss was getting really bad, i was rushed to hospital where i was told i had lost the baby... :(

I know exactly how your feeling, i'm still grieving now and find it really hard to pick myself up sometimes.... xxxx

angel777 thank you for sharing. I'm so sorry for your loss. In some strange way, having a second mc was a lot easier than the first one. Sounds like this was the first (and hopefully only) mc you've had. After my first one, I remember feeling like I had gone into a very deep depression that I didn't know if I would come out of.

One day, I just felt better. It took a few months, but I did feel better. I know EXACTLY how you feel right now. Cry as much as you need to. Ask your partner for as many hugs as you want. Do some nice things for yourself. Get a massage or eat something delicious. Nothing takes the pain away completely, but these things helped me to keep going.

BIG HUGS!!! :hugs:

I am so very sorry for your losses flowe! Am sending you lots of love and hugs. The TTCAL board is very very supportive so I'm sure you will be comfortable here! x x x x

((heartree))

Sorry for your losses, know how you feel, had a chemical in Jan and mc in march xx

FX you get a sticky bean xx

This forum is a lifesaver for me, I can't imagine how I would get through all of this without knowing that there are others who have gone/are going through the same thing!

Hope things only get better for you heartree - you've been through some cr*p and you definitely deserve a bit of good luck!

Hugs

K

Really sorry for your loss.

I had an Ectopic in June 2007 followed by a MC in Dec 2007.

I fell pregnant with my daughter May 2008 and gave birth to her Feb 2009, i was due the same day with her as i was my 1st pregnancy that was ectopic.

We decided in November to try for baby number 2 and i fell pregnant straightaway. everything is going fine, and have had no problems.

It will happen for you ladies, just keep at it and have positive thoughts! I never thought in a million years i would catch on straightaway and i did!!

Good Luck xxxx

Welcome heart tree so sorry for you losses. Hope you get a sticky BFP when you start trying again. I know what u mean this place is wonderful friends try to support but they truley just dont understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->