Need reassurance about period symptoms after miscarriage

Luna1723

Reaction score
4 months ago i had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy.

I was quite lucky in that my period returned after 4 weeks and i’ve since had 3 periods.

however I’m a little freaked out as my period symptoms have drastically changed and i’m worried that means something is wrong. I always had sore breasts a week or so before my period but that doesn’t happen anymore. Losing breast tenderness was the first symptom of my miscarriage and they haven’t been sore since. My periods also used to be horrendously painful/heavy and now they’re not, the only sign i have that my period is due is that i become exhausted to the point i thought i was pregnant again last month but i wasn’t. It’s like my body is mimicking the pregnancy symptoms i had before my period.

I expected the first couple to be different due to the trauma on my body and the hormone changes but when it’s still going on i don’t know if it’s normal.

sorry if this is a little long winded i’m just concerned that something is wrong as my partner and i made the decision to start trying again right away, has anyone experienced anything similar that can reassure me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->