NEED serious Hair HELP!!! Update first post!

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
OMG please tell me this is not just me!!!!!!

my hair is hideous!!! i wash it and it comes out greasier than before i washed it! its like my hair is holding onto the shampoo and all along the roots is sticky and the back of my hair! its starting to get me really down as its getting worse and worse! i have tried 4 different shampoos and they are all as bad as each other! i know i am getting the shampoo out cause i rinse it for ages now to try make sure every bit of it is out! it started off only a small patch a few weeks back but now its the whole of my parting and back of my hair :cry: if i didnt already feel a mess this just tops it off! :cry: what do i do?? the only other thing i can think of is that my OH had a pump put onto the tank to make the shower more powerful and since then thats when its started to happen, he says im silly and it cant be that but its exactly where the water would hit my head first and i was thinking maybe the power could be throwing shit out of the pipes? Help!!! please!!!! :hissy:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update!!

Just thought i would update you guys lol!!

it was my shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously i thought it wasnt just my greasy mop!!! it all started when we had the pump put in!!

I washed my hair thisafternoon over the bath and its lovely, its sooo nice and it was only a quick wash! the shower is very powerful and its either throwing crap out of the pipes :( the powerfullness of it isnt letting my hair absorb the water enough to clean it!! but im happy now i know what it is hahaha!!

thanks guys xxx

Hiya some women are lucky enough to have great hair whilst pregnant others just dont! Just same as some 'bloom' or theres me that looks rough constantly! My hairs alot drier than usual whatever shampoo and conditioner i use.

I guess you could try shampoo just for greasy hair to see how that works? I cant see the shower making it greasy tho myself...but stranger things have happened!! :D

My hair seems to fluctuate from looking nice for a few days to being really oily and horrible looking even when I'm just out the shower.

Sending you hugs :hugs:

My hair is awful this time round, with lottie it grew really well and i had no probs with shampoo etc but this time it never really looks good, its such a pain! It shuld get better soon :hugs:

Hey hun! Don't get yourself down, it's not just you! My hair has completely gone to sh!t since I hit third tri. It is insanely greasy and when I wash my hair, it feels like it's 10x worse!
I used to wash my hair every day, but now I take a shower every day, but only wash it every other. It seemed to help, but it took a couple weeks before I noticed a change. But I can at least assure you that it IS pregnancy related and when your LO comes, things will soon go back to normal!

try putting talc in you hair when its dry if your dark haired just make sure you rub it in well, also try some dry shampoo you just spray it where you need it, you can get it from superdrug or boots ect...

Mine was like this hun and for the first couple of months after connor was born it was same and my hairdresser recommend paul mitchell shampoo, cant remember which one exactly but it worked wonders

Awwww thanks girls!! i really need something its awful! going to go try that talc thing now hehe! thanks again dont know what i'd do without yous :) xxx

My hairs really flat and greasy at the moment too. I use dry shampoo for a bit of volume. And also just bought ''small talk'' bed hair by tigi. It's brill for volume and smells of apricots. Little pricey though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->