NEED SOME ADVICE HAVE GOT TO HAVE AN AMNIO

bexxie

Reaction score
HI PLEASE HELP

Midwife been round this afternoon has told me amnio has been booked for Monday 10.45

my number was 1:131

what is this? high,low?

bex

That means that you stand a one in 131 chances of having a Down's Syndrome baby.......mine was 1:3500.

So you obvisouly need further tests just to rule it out babe.

It is nothing to worry about babe, it is still a good figure, it is much better than your results coming back 1:5!!!

So just have the tests babe and keep your chin up & keep us posted :wink: :hugs: xx

Thanks Tam

We have decided we wouldnt have a baby with Downs I only pray to god that things turn ok am nervous about the amnio,we have to pay to get reults in 72 hours otherwise it is 21 days

bex

Good luck babe, and keep your chin up......as I said, it is still a good figure babe :hugs: xx

well mother in law just rang said she will pay bless her for the test and results.....I am less worried now because I know in my heart things are ok,just know deep down. I am def going to ask for the sex now,mother is coming in with me but she is so darn pessimistic.

Thanks Tam you have been great,i just researched and lots of women with a chance of 1:7 come out okay so I have good chance at my figures....

Thanka again

Bex.x

Anytime babe :hugs: Good luck hun and let us know how you get on!! xx

I'm wishing you so much luck Bexxie for the outcome you want - I really don't know what to say I just have everything crossed you will be smiling on Wednesday.

:hugs:

x

Bexxie I'm so sorry hun the end of my week has been horrid but I have thought of you -

How are you how did it go?

:hugs:

Bexxie I've been thinking of you & lil one x

Hope you are both well babe :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member