need some advice ladies

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
As of yesterday morning I've have quite and upset tummy ache with loss of appetite it' kinds feels vomit and diarrhea pain without the vom and runs sorry ! A Constant headache that comes and goes and loss of appetite I've been very dehydrated so I have been keeping up my intake on water thought I was getting a bug or something had some braxton hicks thought nothing of them .. went to bed around half 10 last night and tossed and turned all night with my tummy I was shattered ! Still peeing quite a lot also however when I wipe it seems very orange tinged?? My discharge etc is normal white/watery sometimes white and thick only lost a little bit of plug last week after sex! Anyway as of today still had loss of appetite headache very back backache few pains here and there under my boobs and a little nauseas had a little bit of toast and took myself for a soak in bath which helped ease the pain a little got into bed dosed off then woke to braxton hicks deff a little more painful than usual and about 30 seconds long I deff didn't imagine I had more than 6 that hour I had them about 2 hrs I got up to walk about and had a bite to eat before climbing into bed again here I am .. just peed again this orangey tinge when I wipe is causing me concern could It just be dehydration? I panicked earlier I thought for sure with the intense back pain and braxton hicks and stuff in was gonna go into labour I was nearly phoning l&d ward but didn't wanna look or sound stupid tomorrow is midwife only in my doctors thinking of going down to get checked sorry this is so long just need to put my mind at ease this headache is killing me going to lay and see if I get anymore BH and time them xxxx

Thanks for reading x

Must mention baby has been more than active this morning and afternoon and has seemed to settle alot as the day has went on

Must mention baby has been more than active this morning and afternoon and has seemed to settle alot as the day has went on

You may have a kindney infection. I would call your midwife for sure. Better safe than sorry <3 GL

So when I wrote this I went for a pee and decided I'd do a wee sample jeese my urine was nearly red scared 9 life's out of me so I phoned l&d and they told me 2 paracetamol lots of water and if needed to phone back .. today I've been a little crampy my back still aches real bad my head is still a little sore too I put a pad on and have some orange tinged marks no idea what it could be I know Wednesday is antenatal in my docs so I've phoned to see if I could call in to do a sample and will take last night's with me x

As PP said, could be a kidney infection. Do you have a temperature? A kidney infection is more serious than urine infection and has some of the symptoms you have mentioned. I would deffo get checked Hun. Even if it is nothing, it's always best to get checked xx

Yes left a sample in and it was clear apart from protein + .. she couldn't get over the colour so has sent it to the lab and I've to phone on Monday afternoon for the results she kept my app for next wed thank god just in case I wanted to be seen again she had a listen and baby's heartbeat is a good strong 140/150 and she's now transverse the wee witch fund height only measuring 31cm but they did put me back a week due to her measuring behind at my 21 week so I'm only 32+2 by hospital but my last period was 1st Feb making me 33+2 .. hoping to get sorted on Monday probably need an antibiotic been drinking that much I feel like I'm about to float off lol &#128514;&#128514; still got back pain few tightenings but midwife has advised me to go to hospital should I get anymore pains and tightenings that are worrying ! Keep taking paracetamol for these headaches but once the painkiller wears off the dull ache is back it's a nightmare xxx

Sorry to hear you didn't get an answer and still feeling rough! Hopefully will ease up soon for you xx

Dehydration can definitely bring on contractions and the dark color of pee, try to drink water as much as you can ive been flavoring my water to make it easier to drink!
I hope you feel better soon

Thank you girls &#128513; so glad I'm in the last stretch of this pregnancy this 3rd has deff been the worst but at least I'll get results on Monday back to midwife on wed and then hospital app on the 15th Oct which isn't to far !how are all u ladies feeling ready for it to be over I guess lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->