need some advice

jenny25

Reaction score
basically right now i just went to the hospital yesterday went through my history and cause it was only 2 mc back to back they are not calling it recurrent but cause of my history of problems they are still doing tests they took 6 tubes of blood and testing for lupus chromosomes problems gentic testing between the two of us anticoagulant testing sticky blood antiphospholipid syndrome and vary typing they put me on metformin for my cycles ive to start of taking 1 500mg tablet ( 1 a day) then the second week 2 a day and the 3rd week 3 a day so my body gets used to it ive to wait for a letter to come with my next appoinment to go back up and get my results and take it from their

i wanna know how long does it take to help with cycles using metformin and what can i expect from it xxx

Sorry hun - don't want to read and run but have never taken metaforim.
GL
CW

i was on metformin for 2yrs sum monthes i would ovulate sum i wouldnt i was also on clomid aswell but never had a bfp i came off them in june 09 in augs 09 i got a bfp but mc at 7weeks now im having my first ivf cycle, gdluck hun im sure u'l get a bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->