need some advice :)

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies hope you dont mind me joing this board or if i posted in wrong section,here is my story i have 3 kids 19 16, 14 , and a mc in 1999 , i divorced there dad , and am now remarried to a wonderfull man , we started to ttc dec 07 and never got preg went to fs who said nothing wrong except i never went for lap (coward of getting put to sleep) any way i eventually fell preg in april 2010 for it to end in mmc in june , so im OINg just now , and we trying again , but im terrified it going to take so long im 36 so i feel time running out , my hubby dont have kids hes 34 , do you think it will take this long again any sucsess stories out there , thanks ladies :hugs:

hi there, i am sure it wont take too long...after all you did get pregnant although sadly you miscarried....so there cant be anything wrong...it just sometimes takes a bit longer as you get older. You are positively a spring chicken... iw ill be 44 next week and have been ttc for 3 long years now!!! please dont worry...good luck and a big hug xxx
ps your kitten is sooooo gorgeous !!

thanks twinkle, hope it wont take to long , my gran told me today my dads sister had her youngest at 45 now and was going thro meno so thats a bit of insperation :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->