Need some cheering up

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Hi Ladies. Today is Wednesday 29th August at 1pm ( here is Aussie). My period is due on Saturday the 1st Sept ( or early sunday 2nd). Anyway I have been feeling off the last few days. I feel abit sick in the gutt and tired and like I have a touch of a cold ( no cough or sniffles). So I thought maybe this is it, maybe I am Pregnant. I went and bought a HPT and it came back BFN:cry:, so I am sooooooooooooooo upset. Guess I am coming down with a cold indeed, GREAT.
Anyway I need to vent, this whole TTC stuff is very frustrating and upsetting.
Thank for reading, and to all those TTC, I pray and wish you all luck.
:hugs:

Bek

:hugs:Didn't want to just read and run so hope you are ok and sending you lots of :dust:

Sinead

we know what you mean hun... it upsets me all the time xxxx

fingers crossed for you for next month

Hun you're not due your period for a while,don't give up hope, it's still early days to get a BFP....

still lots of luck for Saturday!
i would wait a few days then test on saturday or sunday if its a no show

xxx

I agree with Steph, you still have 3 days untill she is due so you still have every chance of getting a BFP still.

Good luck :hugs:

yeah, dont give up yet!!! i didnt get a bfp until i was 2 days late!!!!

Bek I hope you are doing ok. Stay positive hun! I was a whole week late before I got a BFP!

I agree with the others Bek .. dont give up hope just yet .. leave it til the weekend and see what happens.

Fingers crossed for your BFP.

Well I did another test first thing this morning ( Thursday) and it is still a BFN. I did this BEFORE I read all your posts. Thankyou all for your positive thoughts, I shall just wait till Monday to see if she comes. I won't go getting my hopes up, but I will wait and see.
Thankyou to those who replied :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->