Need some eyes and advice please

RPRJRA

Reaction score
I'm 15DPO. Last period was 5/23. BD on 6/3, Ovulated on 6/6. supposed to start AF 2 days ago but all I've gotten is brown/pink discharge. I've been nauseas since ovulation, headaches, cramps, and more fatigued then usual. Usually spot for three days before AF and that didn't happen.

I took a First Response at 8pm and at first the first line showed up then after the second line showed up the first line went away. I waited the 10 mins and I didn't notice any changes. Had to go to the bathroom again, 30 mins later, and checked it. There was a faint pink line. Not sure if evap or BFP?

Keep in mind that it was late when I took EPT and it does show up better in the pic on my phone.

Anyone have any insight?

Attachments

• 20160621_223459.jpg
    20160621_223459.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 32
I have to be honest that I can't see anything but then im looking on my phone and it isn't the best. First response are a nightmare for evaps, faint lines at the moment too. Did you confirm ovulation with temps? If not maybe your just having an off cycle and ovulated late. Maybe test in another few days?

Thank you. :) No, I don't check my temps. I was just curious since AF was late. It's really faint. My husband and sister both said they saw a faint line (in person). I'm going to try to get a better picture up.
I heard that First Response were reliable. That if there's a line, no matter when, it's positive. But I don't know.

Two more pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-52-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-52-30.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-52-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-52-17.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 24
I can see lines now I'm on my pc. Only way to know for sure is to repeat the test, hcg doubles fast so if it's a bfp within a few days it will get darker. I have to say though, and I'm not saying this to crush your hopes, just need to be honest. No matter what you have been told that isn't the case for first response. If you look back at the threads you will see lots of ladies who have had faint lines and not been pregnant. The curved handle first response are the worst for it. Hopefully yours will get nice and dark over the next few days though! :) really do
Hope you get your bfp!

I do see the line Hun but if it was only there half hour later it can't be counted. There is a reason they tell you not to look at tests after. HOWEVER my bfp with frer always got darker over the space of 20 mins or so. So maybe you just didn't notice your line until it dried. The only way to really know is to test again Hun. Good luck xxx

:witch: came this morning with a vengeance. Must have been evap. There was a giant clot, not sure if that was anything. So weird that I had that brown discharge first. I'm a little bummed. :dust: to all those ttc!

Big :hugs: hope it happens quickly for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"