• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Need some eyes please*

Lroxy2

Reaction score
If you ladies are familiar with OPK's would you kindly give me your opinion on mine? I'm on CD 15. I usually don't ovulate until CD19 that's why I'm confused.
:saywhat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 23
looks positive to me... with my first, I ovulated earlier than I usually do :)

I agree, also looks positive to me! :thumbup:

That's what I was thinking but now I'm sitting here literally doing this :dohh:

We BD today and yesterday and we weren't going to try until May. I would be so scared to tell DH if I was pregnant, but I'm sure after the initial shock he would be over the moon!

The positive OPK just means that you've had an LH surge and that is a good indicator that ovulation will happen in 24-36 hours. Sometimes you could have an LH surge and not ovulate. Seems like the only thing to do if you want to avoid, is either obstain from DTD or use protection, nothing much else you can do besides wait and see....
Good luck, I hope you get the outcome that you want :hugs:

I agree with the rest of these ladies... it looks pretty positive!

I would say positive, but if you have them, I would keep taking them until cd 20.

Looks positive. Just remember you o between 12 and 36 hrs after getting your 1st pos OPK so that would put you just about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->