Need some help not stressing!!

O

oOskittlesOo

Well I'm about 5 weeks and i can already tell this first trimester is going to be filled with worry about loosing the baby... I've gotten really excited about this new life, and i think I'm just freaking myself out. Any world of kindness or encouragment.

I think it's quite normal to worry hun.

I had a miscarriage before I got pregnant with Ava, and never fully relaxed until I was 24 weeks. Just try not to worry too much, it won't be good for you, try to enjoy being pregnant, you will truly miss it when LO is here! xx

How far along where you when you lost the baby, if you don't mind me asking.. i have heard from lots of people that everyones scared about it, but if anyone has any ways to help prevent it more or to help worry less??

Once you hit 12 weeks the miscarriage rate goes down dramatically -that's only 7 more weeks for you!
I had a miscarriage before I got pregnant with this baby + like rainbows said, I'm still not relaxed about it at 24 weeks!
I also had bleeding at 8 weeks with this pregnancy but everything was fine.

How far along where you when you lost the baby, if you don't mind me asking.. i have heard from lots of people that everyones scared about it, but if anyone has any ways to help prevent it more or to help worry less??

I was 6 weeks & 5 days. I tried my hardest not to worry when pregnant with Ava, I had a bleed at 11 weeks and it was just like the miscarriage, luckily it was just a bleed on my cervix. You'll be fine hun. x

Thanks hun. I had a chemical pregnancy the month before i got prego with this baby and I've read lots about majority of women having a healthy pregnancy right after a mc or chemical pregnancy so that was a good reassurance... I'm just starting to figure out which doctor ill have since my small town only has 2 obgyn offices, so when should i have my first visit?

Thanks hun. I had a chemical pregnancy the month before i got prego with this baby and I've read lots about majority of women having a healthy pregnancy right after a mc or chemical pregnancy so that was a good reassurance... I'm just starting to figure out which doctor ill have since my small town only has 2 obgyn offices, so when should i have my first visit?

Not sure hun. I saw my midwife at 10 weeks. But I didn't need to confirm the pregnancy as I went to the hospital at 4.5 weeks and staed there for a week, so they did bloods etc. I'd just ring & see what they say :flower:

Oh okay. Lol do you think its crazy of me to keep testing on the cheap tests until i go to my first appointment? I'm have to apply for medi cal because my insurance had just got cut so I'm guessing i have about a week until i can call for my appointment so i have insurance and it won't come out of pocket..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->