Need some help please ladies I have no idea!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so basically I stopped breastfeeding my just turned 1 year old last month and didn't have any AF at all, then on the 3rd of this month I got AF which lasted a few days not overly heavy, I Dtd the latter end of those few days probably about 2/3 times as I thought would be unlikely I would get pregnant. Before now I've always ovulated around day 20/21 and had a 32 day cycle even after my other two children so I assumed would probably go back to that. I then did it again last week prob about a week ago. But the last couple of days I've been feeling like I'm going to come on and this morning when I wiped there was a small bit of blood tinged EWCM! I just wanted to know from any other mums who breastfed for around this time got their normal cycle back? I can't work out if it's my body trying to sort itself out where I bf for so long or whether I may be pregnant again! It wouldn't be a bad thing if I was as we were thinking about trying early next year, would just be hard having two under two and then my other two :wacko: lol thank you xx

Hi. My first few cycles PP were wacky. That said, if you had CD 1 about 17 days ago, then blood tinged EWCM today, I'd say you're more likely ovulating than pregnant. Good luck!

Hi. My first few cycles PP were wacky. That said, if you had CD 1 about 17 days ago, then blood tinged EWCM today, I'd say you're more likely ovulating than pregnant. Good luck!

Hi thanks so much for your reply! It was probably cd 3/4 I Dtd and then again last week I did it aswel. I kind of thought that as it was nowhere near the day 20 mark that I would be safe! Could be ovulation I guess aswel, I haven't ever had that before when I've ovulated but I know your body can change after each pregnany xx

My guess would be that you're most likely safe as you put it. You'll know by the first week of August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->