Need some opinion on Charting & Fertility Blend !!

isabel217

Reaction score
Hey ! I'm new here !
I started charting last week and I need an opinion on it ...I sort of understand the whole concept but I feel like mine looks so crazy ! LOL :wacko: but here's the thing....

I was diagnosed with PCOS last year...and me and my hubby have been trying for almost 3 years now... :nope::cry:
I really ,REALLY do not want to take any fertility drugs (even though a lot of people recommend that I should)

Since May 2013 I figured let me change my lifestyle I started going to the gym 5 days a week, started eating clean... I've dropped 20lbs! and I'm still continuing to do so...

Recently, I was told to look into FERTILITY BLEND :shrug: I've read some good reviews about it online ..any opinions please comment ! Lol

and even though my periods come every couple months I decided that it wouldn't hurt to start charting I've read you'll see a pattern...
so here's my chart ..!! lol why does it fluctuate like crazy?! ( & yes I take my temperature every morning at the same time before I get up)

Thanks for reading and commenting I really appreciate it a lot ! :hug:<3<3<3:laugh2:

Attachments

• image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member