Need some opinions from the ladies

A

alli.s

okay so i went for an ultrasound today, first one ever, my doctor prescribes them to her patients ever 6 years after turning 18. I had to reschedule it to a few years after though so today was the day i went and here were the results: They looked at uterus, fallopian tubes and cervix. The doc said all was normal and very good, does this mean it may be easier to conceive, or am i just wishful thinking again?

Thanks for all your help

Not sure what you mean by 'easier' but sounds like there's no reason why you would have any problems so go for it x :dust:

Not sure what you mean by 'easier' but sounds like there's no reason why you would have any problems so go for it x :dust:

haha i'm sorry i just kind of meant maybe within the next 3 months of NTNP as in would it be easy to conceive in the first 3 months off the pill kind of thing

thanks x

If you want to conceive desperatly in 3 months maybe you need to be in ttc? Not saying it couldnt happen but if you are chating / temping you might have more of a cule of when to :sex: rather than leaving it to mother nature???

good luck hun,

x

it just means that you will be ok conceiving and all looking good , so good luck on your journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->