need some pma!!

lozzie27

Reaction score
hi ladies! i am looking for some pma!! i have had a crazy week found out i was pregnant last sunday 20th feb went on holiday for a city break on wed for a few days and started bleeding on thursday went to the doctors abroad and he told me there was nothing we could do I was five and half weeks pregnant first time. Friday was awful we had to check out of the hotel room at 11 and wander around until our flight was due at 9pm knowing what was happening to me went straight to a and e when we landed where the doctor did a test and it was negative I am booked in for a scan tomorrow at 11. Anyway I am trying to be positive as we were only ttc for one month when I got my bfp and am really hoping it doesn't take long this second time around does anyone know when i could perhaps start trying again (my bleeeding seems to be subsiding although there was never that much of it to start with only passed one clot sorry tmi and has only ever been like a very very very light period) I am thinking little bean was struggling to implant as I took about seven tests and none of the lines were very dark and I spotted from a week before my period was due up until I m/c. Also does anyone know if it is true that you are fertile after a m/c sorry for the long post!!!!:nope:cry:

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e46/nothinbutreal247/Random/PositiveVibes.gif

Ah hun, what an awful situation I am so sorry. Apparently you are more fertile after a miscarraige, although mine was nearly 1 year ago so it depends on your body.
I hope you are ok hun, good luck xx

thankyou wannabe sorry for your loss also, I suppose it does depend on your body and other factors I don't know how I will be if it takes to long to concive but maybe I am feeling like this at the moment as I am trying to fill a void that the m/c has left, I am trying to remain positive and think i am still only quite young (ish ha ha ) 29! and only just started trying so fx crossed it is hard though because as soon as you get that bfp you begin planning etc which I think is only natural I also felt silly for telling quite a few close friends and then having to tell them what had happened but like someone pointed out to me you need your close friends in case something like this does happen so if I am lucky enough for it to happen again I would do the same!

Hello hun didnot want to read and run so sorry for yor loss. When you go for your scan ask how to wait. They told me one normaly cycle. I lost in November but it took forever for the pregnancy hormone to get out of my sfystem. Decided with oh just to see what happens not try but not prevent. Im waiting on my third af and to be honest I would say its took this long fur me to be emotionally and physically ready again for another pregnancy. I have also done some reading and put a post on here about miscarriage when coming straight off the pill. A surprising amout of women that miscarry early into their pregnancy. You will know when u are ready. X x c

Aww hun i really hope everything is ok!! Good luck and keep us updated :hugs:

thanks guys ok been to the hospital today and had a scan everything was looking normal and no need for a d and c which is good think the nurse was a bit worried about eptopic pregnancy as my test was showing negative and i had a lap op in april and she said that it sometimes can lead to an eptopic so she took some blood also just got a call from her and the results are negative which is good i suppose a little confused as i thought it took a while for bloods to go straight back to negative not complaining as i assume this may mean i can start ttc soon, I asked the nurse this and she said studies have shown it is safe to start ttc now! which is good news she said just don't let it take over your life (yeah right!) so fingers crossed think i am going to get some opks for this month even though oh dosent want to do this cos he says it take the fun out of it suppose he is right in some ways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->