Need some reassurance... 0-2 timing

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
For those who don't know my saga... After one twin "vanished" and losing the other, SO has been wishy washy. Worse, he went back to condoms when I finally thought we were making progress (pulling out/sloppy mistakes. But much to my desperate happiness, he got carried away at the fourth and gave me what I have been begging for for the last 9 months.

I haven't been temping because of dumb reasons and I am kicking myself for it. My wondfos became positive yesterday evening and have remained positive today peaking this morning and slowly fading but still positive now. I had cramps last night and sticky cm when I checked last night and this afternoon.

So I am thinking O happened yesterday late or will happen today. We DTD two days ago and once yesterday we had a rookie move (he finished round one from kisses but it wasn't all of it so we DTD immediately after and I felt twitches but his full finish was a pullout).

Is O-2 honestly still in the running? I don't want to be Iceland in a soccer match against France ;)

I conceived DD from 7 and 5 days before O so 2 days before is DEFINITELY possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->