Need to lose weight..anyone else?

Laraa

Mummy to a PrincEss.xxxxx
Reaction score
Hi all,
Im 35 and I am considering having a third after abit of an age gap (10 & 7)
Im alot heavier now than previous pregnancies and also older so its all abit different this time. I have told myself I must lose the weight before trying to have a baby but im also getting older too. Anyone else in the same boat? Xx

Good luck for your weight loss journey :)

Thank you I will need it lol

Hi! TTC #3 here and planning on getting weight loss surgery afterward. The intention was to get the surgery first but I’ll be 36 soon and you’re not supposed to get pregnant for a year or more after WLS so.....oh well. I don’t want to wait until I’m close to 40 so this is where we’re at, lol.

I could do with losing some weight too but I have pcos which makes weight loss a real struggle, and neither me or my OH are getting any younger (I'm 35, he's 44) so I feel like I can't really put things on hold. We were pregnant earlier in the year (found out on 2nd Jan) but we found out at our 1st scan in February that we'd lost the baby, which was heartbreaking. We're ttc again now but I've told myself if it doesn't happen within 3 cycles then I'll take a break and lose some weight and see if that helps.

Good luck with your journey!

I'm 37 and having to lose weight so I can do IVF. So far I have lost 11 lbs. I was 223 lbs now i'm 212 lbs. I have quite a bit more to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->