need to rant

Weenie19

Reaction score
2 year old has a nasty cough. This is the second night I've been up ALL night.
Im also 30 weeks pregnant.
My little girl is playing and testing me to my absolute chuffing limit.

I have had 2hrs sleep in 2 days. Physically I feel like I've beenall hit by a bus. Mentally I'm at the point of wanting to punch the wall.

I hate feeling this way. Being so tired makes it hard to keep ahold of my already hormones. And now I've just had a go at some woman in the third tri forum for saying she wants to risk taking castor oil (and her baby inhaling meconium/fetal death) all because she doesn't want to go past 40wks!!

Vent over. ....still full of rage :-(

Hugs hun. You really must be feeling like sh*t! Can you let somebody take your dd for a few hours this mo so you can try and get some rest? I wont go on about how you need rest blah blah blah, as I am sure you know that.
The girl in 3rd tri about to try castor deserved it :)
xxx

Oh Hun that's hard enough without being pregnant too! Like the previous lady said can you get any help for a couple of hours to take it easy? X

I feel your pain ! My lo had croup and we were up for days with very little sleep then I was back to work, I'm run down with a bad cold and feel I've very little patience for anything/anyone. Just remember this moment will pass and you will feel better and the situation will get better! Mine is just starting to x

Thank you ladies. My hubby came to me at 5am and said go to bed I've called work and I'm taking the day off to look after you both. I just burst into tears lol!!

I've had some sleep and comfort food. Little lady is also napping and I had a midwife apt today who says little man is happy, healthy and head down.

Thank you for letting me rant :) xx

Aww that was nice of him. I went out of town with my 2 year old dd 2 weeks ago, I was 18 weeks pregnant then. It was awful. DD won't sleep anywhere outside of her crib. At home she sleeps great, but mess with that routine and she will NOT sleep, not even nap. I got maybe 4-5 hours of sleep all together each night, for 3 nights straight, waking up every hour and then taking another 20 minutes to fall back asleep. To get her to sleep I'd have to hold her down while she kicked and screamed until almost 11pm and finally wore herself out and fell asleep. I was a zombie the entire time, my patience level was like negative, it was rough. So I definitely understand! Being pregnant with a toddler is so much more work than I ever imagined! We're already so exhausted from growing a baby, so to stay up all night with a crazy kiddo puts a huge strain on us! It's so nice that your husband offered to stay home with you guys today. Take advantage of that and rest up!! :)

Sadly my daughter has decided to play up and its now 11:30pm and we're still up. I've had to send hubby to bed. He can't take more time off work. She's no longer ill. She's hitting me and playing up. Its unusual for her but even so I can't tolerate it.

As of tomorrow I'm going to have to bring out the tough love and get her back to her normal happy self.

I hate feeling so much anger towards my baby girl but my god she is testing me right now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->