Need to rant.

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Rather annoyed at the fact I told a member of my family we are expecting, now she's come today and said she thinks I need to tell parents granparents etc ..... This I am not happy to do until after 12 +weeks. Apparently I have put them in a position of awkwardness towards my family, how so? I'm 23? Not 12. This really annoyed me so I said your making me regret even telling you my exciting news now. I don't think I should have to tell anyone until we are ready!
Just needed to rant so annoyed.........😒😒 xx

Im feeling the same my mum knows and my partner but my sister did ask me are you pregnant I didnt give her an anwser yes or no, as I dont feel I want to tell her or anyone else yet.... So I rang my Nan last night who said I hear your expecting! I said who told you that she said your sister! Well I had to tell her yes I am.. but still thats more than I wanted to know, if I wanted to tell people I will :thumbup: When im ready - If its her thats pregnant I wouldnt want to go around telling anyone lol.... I agree its amazing knowing but then its do they tell others or not ay :haha: xxx

5 weeks 4 days,
Just drives me mad I told her in confidence and now she thinks other people need to know! Awww id be so annoyed if she told someone else,
I don't want anyone to no until it suits us.are you just going to tell people now ? X

Well... Since she told my Nan I hope it stops there until 12 weeks scan really, like auntie and ect..... not even friends on FB know or from school.. But Deffo after 12 weeks, Its hard when its out of yours hands isnt it... Was she pleased for you? xx

Yes she was pleased but then sent me a overly long message saying how I should think about family's feelings. Well to be honest I don't as not many of them Are ever happy
For me, so I would much rather enjoy this
Between me
And oh. How about your nan was she happy? I really want to have my scan this week but I'm waiting until the 26th I'll be 7 weeks then, have you had a scan yet? Xxxx

Hi,
Arnt they annoying ay some family members :winkwink: Yes my Nan was pleased as Iv been loosing weight to get pregnant and it happened then so she was pleased I had hit my goal.... Awww 26th will come fast... I had one at about 5 weeks and just seen the sac then 2 weeks later all was ok again and a HB and then I had one friday which I paid for and that was lovely little bean moving around :haha: Lovely feeling but this 12 weeks seems to be taking forever!
Is this your first? x

This is my second I have a 3 year old :)
Yes I have been trying to do something with my health and when we least expected it we got a positive :)!
But now I just worry about everything, think I drive OH mad xxx

Aww This is my 6th I class my last loss she passed away at 23 weeks, but I have 4 living children 10yro girl then twins that are almost 4 and little girl whos 2.
Im a worrier too tho.. every pain I worry I listen in alot too just to make sure all is ok :wacko:
I dont think I couldnt not worry tho... Roll on 12 weeks when Il feel alot better and will relax and then my next step with movement roll on that too hehe... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->