Need to talk?

No news here.... I got my 40 ICs yesterday evening... I now have 37 left :)

Still all BFNs!! I wonder if there is any natural way to encourage AF at this stage! Im so sure Im not BFP, that I had two glasses of wine last night!! :-(

xxxxx

Wine following a BFN is perfectly fine... Even if you end up with a BFP. You aren't out yet... You could have ovulated way late this month because of your chemical. There are some herbal things that might help to start AF but I'm not sure I'd want to risk it.

I'm not sure of any ways to make AF show up, but I'm waiting for her to show her ugly self today. I had cramping yesterday and nothing today. The sides of my breasts are really sore, but they seem to have been like that half of the cycle. It mainly hurts to the touch. I wish it was a sign I could trust in, but only BD'd once this cycle at the beginning of my CM. Grrrrr! I just wish she would show up already. I hate waiting for her impending doom:) Sofaqueen, I'm with you on the wine!

Popping in to send you lovely ladies lots and lots of baby dust!!! Xxxx

Hi, ladies. I'm CD 7, so just waiting for AF to go away completely. She can last anywhere from 7-10 days for me (the last days are pretty light, but still annoying). My husband doesn't want to do the IUI this cycle, which is okay since this month around O time will be very busy with work. So, we'll be doing another round of observing CM and trying to BD on those days +3 days after CM is gone. I might buy some OPK's, but I haven't decided. Hope everyone here is doing well.

Can I join you all? I have mostly been a lurker on the boards, but am ready to have someone else to talk to besides by DH. I've been of BC for almost three years, but we were using condoms until last October. We've been actively trying on and off since then, but we are really trying now. My DH has some concern about his sperm because he was born with an undescended testicle that was repaired, but then had some issues with it and had to have it repaired again when he was 5. We're in the process of scheduling his SA and have an appointment with the RE scheduled for 8/29. I am worried we're going to have to reschedule it because it looks like I'll be traveling for work. That really frustrates me, because I just want some answers!

Good luck to everyone! I look forward to having some buddies going through the same thing I am!

Going crazy... I think I might have a very faint, very early positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Can't really see it in the picture- but it is pink. Just worried its the remnants of my trigger.

Disregard - just started cramping and pink spotting. I think flo will be visiting early :(

Just throwing this out there. I started reading a book called Conquering Infertility by Dr. Alice Domar. I found it on a fluke at the library. It's been really helpful. Her theme is about using mindfullness to help promote fertility and help cope if you can't have a child. She gives information about the studies she's done and the things she writes make so much sense. I know what it's like to feel alone when TTC. I can sort of talk about it with my boyfriend but that's it. I'm not telling anyone else because I don't want that feeling of pressure.

Laurana: I'm so sorry about your spotting and cramping. I know that is disappointing. I hope you feel better soon.

So I guess I am still in the game this month. Hubster decided he didn't want to reach for the condoms last night, and I'm on day 12. It's not much, but it's a chance!

I feel the same way! we've only been trying to conceive for 13 months, but my sister and sister-in-law pop out babies like it's nobodies business!! So I have no one to vent to about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->